Wednesday 30 September 2009

blue lips, blue veins

Weathers getting colder now, and its about the time of year everyone gets out their winter jackets.
mmm i love the fresh crisp smell of the air in winter, dont you? :)

anyways, i have to start looking for a winter jacket now, and i always find it so hard finding a nice coat thats a reasonable price...
ive been wanting a fur coat for soooo long (fake fur of course) but its hard finding a nice cheap one...
topshop feather coat £200- very much out of my price range :(

heres a zara lepoard print coat ive had my eye on for a while...but im not sure about the zip.
Let me know what you think about it :)

hmm i must try it on when i go up to London with my friends on saturday :D plus its my birthday soon so i may get it for my birthday! wahoo, thats the good thing about birthdays...but i never know what i want any more...apart from clothes.

anyways, peace out fellow bloggers.
oxox

5 comments:

  1. i want a fur coat too! omg they are amazing♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love your blog its so funky :D







    ctrlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love your blog- really pretty pictures!
    If you have time would you look at mine?
    http://shelovesvelvet.blogspot.com/
    thanks and keep it up!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. omgosh , same about the fur coat , i really really want a chocolate brown one or black :) or any one really ... seeya tomorrow x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think I would go with the black one. Its more versatile than the print one.

    ReplyDelete